Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fall/Winter Catalog

Pink Zebra's new Fall/Winter catalog is amazing!!!  I am so excited to have been able to see the sneak peak in person at the 2nd annual Pink Zebra Family Reunion!  There are lots of seasonal items, perfect for decorating your home for the fall holidays.  The scents are incredible too!  Some of the more popular seasonal fragrances from last year have returned and there are a few new ones that will really complement the rest of our scents.  This is a link to the new catalog.  This is the link to go to the new seasonal catalog.  Seasonal items usually sell out pretty fast, so don't wait if you see something you must have!  I am just blown away by the beauty of the new line!

This item is HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE.  You must throw a party to be able to buy the Spooky Haunted House Simmering Lights Shade.

 
I love Fleur De Lis, so I think this new shade is my absolute favorite.
 




The catalog is live August 12th!  You can order from www.PZbyKim.com or contact me to book your party so you can go on your FREE Shopping Spree!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment